UOG Alumni Association Officers

UOG Alumni Association Officers
.
.

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Happy Holidays!

Hafa Adai, to all our Alumni and Friends of the University: I hope all is well! As 2013 draws to a close, I want to express my deepest thanks for all of your trust and support! I also want to take this opportunity to invite you to join me in revisiting all the wonderful activities we have put together this past year by clicking on the links below: Online photo album: http://www.flickr.com/photos/uogalumnipics/sets/ Official youtube page: http://www.youtube.com/user/UOGAlumniAffairs?feature=watch We had a blast, and I’m even more excited for what the New Year will bring! Please stay tuned for updates on special events, promotions and other important announcements. With your continued support, the Office of Development and Alumni Affairs will reach out to more of our graduates and friends of the University to ensure we have a successful 2014! In closing, may you and your loved ones have a blessed Christmas and a prosperous New Year! Sincerely, Norm Norman Analista Director, Development & Alumni Affairs University of Guam T)735-2586

No comments:

Post a Comment